My favourite movie

My favourite movie

 My favourite movie is Avengers Infinity War, I saw it long ago so I can't remember a lot of it.

Plot: The plot of this movie is about a team of super-heroes who fight against Thanos, an evil villan who wants to kill half the universe so there is more peace. And he is looking for the infinity stones so he has more power. There are 5 infintity stones, one for each finger of his guantlet.

Setting: This movie is located in different planets, one of them the Earth, and generalizing the whole galaxy.

Beggining and ending: It starts with doctor Strange and the avengers fighting Thanos servers and Thor fighting Thanos with his brother.
It ends with some of the avengers desapearing and Thanos in some unknoun planet. With the infinity stones.

Main characters: Capitan America, Black panther, Spider-man, Iron man, Hulck, Dr.Strange, Thor, Black widow and Thanos.

opinion: In my opinion its a great movie and I recomend it specialy if you like action movies.


Resultado de imagen de infinity war





Comentarios